COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site:
1. Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
2. Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
3. Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
4. Create and manage your account.
5. Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
6. Email you regarding your account or order.
7. Enable user-to-user communications.
8. Fulfil and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
9. Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
10. Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
11. Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
12. Notify you of updates to the Site.
13. Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
14. Perform other business activities as needed.
15. Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
16. Process payments and refunds.
17. Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
18. Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
19. Respond to product and customer service requests.
20. Send you a newsletter.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
BY LAW OR TO PROTECT RIGHTS
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and Services of interest to you.
OTHER THIRD PARTIES
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
SALE OR BANKRUPTCY
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
We are using these technologies mainly to improve our Services.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
CONTACTING US USING THE CONTACT INFORMATION PROVIDED BELOW
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms of Services and Policies and/or comply with legal requirements.
Hotline Number : +606-2400081
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org